The real question (sarcasm)

The real question is when is Pitino going to realize that we have the
answers to the Celtics needs, tune into our message board, and take our
advise on the trades that he desperately needs to make before this team
is declared a total disaster.  I mean we MUST get rid of either Mercer,
Walker or Pierce as soon as possible.  It would be absolutely foolish to
think we could build a team around these three with a little bit more
experience and a decent draft or free agent.  For God's sake Rick, trade
one of them as soon as possible.  We don't even care who you get as long
as he is young and has some promise and can complete the puzzle we have
with or three, oh yeah, I mean two, young players.  I think Michael
Stewart  is probably the answer, don't you?

Or the point actually being, that the Celtics would be absolutely insane
to trade one of these three players.  This kind of trade talk is nuts.
If you can get someone for Kenny Anderson, or the rest of the guys fine,
but keep these three players.

There are just too many general managers around here for Dorine and
myself to get any decent sleep.
--
Bentz
bocelts@usit.net