Re: It's a lie...a damn lie!

I got this off a newsgroup and sent it to the list to see if it was true and
any thoughts. I didn't make it up, just found and copied it off a
newsgroup.-TOny

In a message dated 3/5/99 11:09:40 AM EST, j.hironaka@unesco.org writes:

<< Yeah, it sounds like baloney.  FWIW, Shaughnessy today quoted Pitinochio
saying :
 "I look down the road and I see Antoine and Kenny and Paul and Ron. I think
the
 future is really bright.''   Sounds good to me.

 How about you, Paul? (what did you think of the "Bos3332" trade?)

 I'm sure there are some of us on the list who could justify a Ron Mercer for
 either Wright or Taylor swap, much less both of them.

 "Kick the Nuggets!"

 JH

 ****
 damekmo@teleport.com wrote:

 > >Bos3332@aol.com wrote:
 > >
 > >> WEEI IS REPORTING THAT G.M. WALLACE WOULD ONLY SAY  A DEAL WITH THE
 > >>CIPPERS IN
 > >> THE WORKS BUT WEEI IS REPORTING MERCER RILEY AND MINOR TO CLIPPERS FOR
MO
 > >> TAYLOR AND LORENZON WRIGHT. THEY ALSO SAID THE ONLY THING HOLDING UP THE
 > >>TRADE
 > >> IS  LORENZON WRIGHT EXPIRING CONTRACT THAT IS BEING NEGOTIATED AS WE
SPEAK.