RE:

Wright has not been playing that well this year but he can rebound when he
wants to. He needs to beef up at the 5, but is probably an upgrade over
Riley.  Taylor is a real good 4, I saw him last week vs the Lakers and he
had 18 at the half, then twisted his knee. I think Taylor is 6'10" and
Wright 6'11".