March Madness

Well, this explains why some teams keep coming up with lottery losers year
after year after year ... And why teams like Phoenix keep coming up with gems.

This is from jack ramsay's ESPN column: "So, what do NBA coaches think about
this time of huge promotion and display of the college  game? Most of those I
talked to gave me quizzical, sometimes blank, looks when I asked them if they
got excited about March Madness. I had to tell them I was talking about the
NCAA Tournament. Then, just about everyone shook his head negatively.

"I don't have the time"; "I don't watch college basketball that much"; or
"I'll watch on TV if I happen to catch a game while I'm on the road" were the
typical comments. Some admitted to not being interested in the college game.

Of those I talked to, only Dave Cowens, coach of the Charlotte Hornets, said
he follows the tournament closely."