Free throw discrepancy

I've really got to thank Joe for mentioning that team stat section of
NBA.COM.  It's been really fun for the last 15 minutes or so.  For
instance, did you know that....

...the Celtics not only have the fifth worst FT% in the league (Lakers,
Kings, Sonics and Warriors are worse), but they commit the most fouls
and, here's the interesting part, opponents FT% is the HIGHEST IN THE
LEAGUE!  Only Indiana is even close.  All that must add up to a HUGE
discrepancy in points scored at the free throw line.

It seems like something needs to be done here.  If you're giving up 8 or
9 points more than you're opponent at the line every night, you're going
to lose a lot of close games.  Obviously fouling less and hitting their
freebies is a start.  But why do opponents shoot so well against them?
Do they need to start handing out those snake things that fans wave
behind the basket?  Maybe the players aren't talking enough trash to
opponents at the line.  Whatever, find out why opponents shoot just .653
against Phoenix, but .776 against Boston.

Interestingly, Cleveland draws the most fouls, by far.  Almost a full
foul more than Utah.  But, somehow, Utah has the most opponents
disqualified, almost double Cleveland (does this include technicals?).
Boston ranks in the top 6 or so in both categories.

I'm sure there's tons more that I could find, but you guys can only
stand so much!

Jim