NBA.COM

Why do all these chats on NBA.com happen during the daytime when many of us
are working and can't enjoy them?  At least on television you set the VCR
and tape them, but we just can't see these at all. Would love to be able to
listen in on Havlicek!

Also, you're all making me ill with this talk of trading Mercer.  The man
has been injured, for Pete's sake!  One thing you'll mess with is the all
important chemistry of this team.  Last night's game was a disaster, but I
think they were all tired.  One game does not a season make.  The playoffs
were a long shot this year anyway, and the championship is years away.  This
is a very tough season for everybody, fans and players alike.  Battie is
just beginning to come into his own on this team and you're ready to get rid
of him, too.  Come on, guys, some of the people you talk about trading for
will ruin the chemistry of this team and I'm a great believer that chemistry
is one of the most important things a team can have.
Without that, the team loses, no matter how much talent they have.

Oh, well, maybe I've been drinking too much coffee.  I need sleep.

Dorine