Re: Walker / Potapenko "brawl"

The local papers reported it as a fight between Cleveland-native Eric Riley
and Potapenko.

The Globe also reports today that the Cavs earlier this season offered
Potapenko and Wesley Person for Paul Pierce. Proof I guess that Trader Rick
is not always trigger happy when it comes to trading for big rebounders.

****