Re: 9 Days Before The Trading Deadline And The C's Need Both A Center And Point Guard

Hi MG:

Somehow I think any trade with Cleveland would involve Derek Anderson.
BTW, I seriously doubt the Cavs would trade Potapenko at this point of the
season. If anything, they might trade IR-lister Ilgauskus to an NBA team
that has already tanked the '99 season.

Mercer being less durable than balsa wood? I'm sure you're probably just
kidding, but that's totally unfair to say at this stage. Ron would have
played in every game this season if it were his choice. But I worry about
great jumpers too, because of what it does to the knees. A guy like
Antoine Walker will likely have a long career, simply because the quality
of his game (and his confidence in it) isn't predicated on his jumping
ability. AW so far hasn't come close to missing a game in his pro career.
Okay, PLEASE knock on wood everybody, because I'm a little edgy after last
night...

Joe

****