1st Half Look

Cous pre game show says we probably won't come out of here w/a win because
we'll have a let down from last nite......then at the close..we can beat
them if we slow it down. What's up with that? Losing by 10 because Pierce
only has 2, he did miss a couple of bunnies. We're not making it w/3
centers. Messy play and lot's of offensive rebounds for Cleveland.

Couldn't take my eyes off the ponytale lady ref, such style and grace :-(