Re: Declercq

In a message dated 3/2/99 10:25:47 AM Eastern Standard Time,
dforant1@nycap.rr.com writes:

<< Declercq has gone as far as he can >>

l can't agree with this comment. "Ringo" has improved his game since last year
and may continue to do so. Last night wasn't one of his more effective games
and that's going to happen. That's why we don't have a #1 center even by
comparison to our other centers. On any given night, depending on match ups or
hot hands, "Ringo" or Battie or Riley might be our best option. l think we are
getting a lot more than we expected from this trio.
(That is not to say we couldn't benefit from an upgrade).

George