Tarde Mercer for Olawakandi?

     A couple of weeks ago I asked the group if any of you would trade one of
our threesome (Pierce, Mercer, Walker) straight up for Olawakandi if the call
came tomorrow, ignoring salary considerations.  So far, one person says "no
way" and MG (I think) says "yes."  Would you trade any of them for Kandi?
    Another gratuitous comment re Walker's maturity or lack thereof.  At the
risk of treading on dangerous waters, I think this goes to our own
personalities.  Some prefer quiet, non-demonstrative stars, like McHale or
Grant Hill.  Others prefer the in-your-face stylings of a Barkley or Iverson.
Is Walker immature?  Hell, he's 22.  Yes, he's immature.  I just hope he's
focused.  If he wins, he can wiggle all he wants.  If he loses, I don't care
if he rescues kittens.