Oh yes...another steal!!!

We got another steal/ sleeper in the draft.  All the commentators got surprised Clack was still available at 55.  They praised Clack's scoring ability and especially his defense (can block and steal).  Overall he is a total package according to Loughery and Quin Buckner.  Other than his height (6'5) everything's an upside.

Well, am so glad we didn't waste away this pick for a point guard (Wayne Turner) altho that position is in need.  In a weak draft like this you just have to get the best talent available and not getting any player available in a specific need.

Sorry Way of the Ray, we got beat on Herren and your favorite Turner...but I don't care coz what we got is a better one.