RE: Watch the Warriors

I see it like this:
1. Toronto - Francis
2. Clippers - Davis
3. Hornets - Odom
4. Grizz - Brand
5. Bulls - Wally
6. T-Wolves - Bender (or Miller if T. Brandon can't be re-signed)
7. Wizards - Maggette
8. Cavs - Miller
9. Suns - Hamilton
10. Warriors - Artest

I agree that the most logical trade for the Celts, if they really are trying
to move Anderson, is to Golden State, but I'm just not sure there's a match
there. It wouldn't shock me at all if the Celts end up in the top 10,
though.

Mark