Re: Pitino: We Want To Re-Sign Mercer

I agree with the other poster who said to sign Mercer.  I think it is imperative to
keep Mercer.  More so than a trade for a big man or a point guard.  Keep Mercer and
break Anderson's hands if he shots more than say, Charlie Ward or Chris Childs.
Learn a lesson from the Knicks from this year and their run.  I think they are close
to what Pitino sees in his mind's eye.  Just not quite as good.

It'll be interesting to see what Jackson can do in LA.  They gave away two good
players just to make Kobe happy.  They lack heart and Jackson has no MJ to save
him.  If he wins from there, I'll be impressed.

--

Bentz Kirby
bocelts@usit.net