Re: Celtic Notes

I'm pretty sure one of the enterprising Boston reporters will reveal the
information soon enough.  Someone told me about the workout, and
I'm not sure I should reveal the name of the potential draftee
yet.  If nothing appears in the local media, I'll reveal who it is
Wednesday,
the day of the draft.
Ray