From: Josh Farber [mailto:joshfarber@home.com]
Sent: Monday, May 24, 1999 12:11 PM
To: celtics@igtc.com
Subject: Jon Barry???

I read in the NY Post that the Celtics are looking at Jon Barry with their
2million dollar exception.

The Celtics drafted him a couple of years ago with their first round pick,
but he didn't want to sign with the team.  His father Rick Barry didn't want
him to sign either.  I don't remember if the Celtics traded him or just let
him go.

If that's the case, why would he come to Boston now?

Would he even be a good fit?

Is he a decent player???

Josh