#55 or later

Hey all,

Just following up Peter's suggestion.

1998

55. Ryan Bowen (DEN)

56. J.R. Henderson (VAN) - did he make roster?

57. Torraye Braggs (UTAH) - could become a very invaluable backup in a
year or so- farmed out to Europe where he tore it up.

58. Maceo Baston (CHI)

1997

55. Mark Blount (SEA) - made a few 10 day contracts if I recall

56. Ben Pepper (BOS) - will make lineup in a couple of years.

57. Nate Erdmann (UTA) - would have made roster if the Jazz didn't have
Shandon Anderson.

58. Roberto Duenas (CHI) - spanish guy.

NBA.com only has the past two of these; I'll find more and send further
e-mail on this subject.

Warwick