THE SPURS

I'm a Celtics fan, not a Spurs fan, but I don't know why they deserve to be
called "The Spors".   Don't know where that started - it seems some of you
have to call any team except our own Celtics by some derivation of their
name.  Wonder what their fans call the Celtics? Hopefully not everyone does
that.  The Spurs are a fine team and don't deserve that kind of rant.  I
think if the Celts were in the finals after a shortened season we wouldn't
care for it if people told us it was a worthless championship.  I guess it's
better for a coach choker to win a championship than someone that all young
people should look up to?  Come on, guys, have a little charity.  The Spurs
have never done anything to deserve that kind of derision.  When did the
Knicks become your favorites anyway?  Just because they're in the Eastern
Division?  I always pick a team to root for, otherwise there's no point in
watching.  In the case of the Pacers it was Larry - no other reason.  I
can't find a reason to root for the Knicks, but if some of you do, that's
your choice and you're welcome to it.  Just have a little respect for
others, that's all I'm saying.

Dorine