Post: FA Jon Barry???

Tom,

Good post.  I like Stack's physicality, but he's the
ultimate cel-phone player.  I would much rather get
Vaught or Rogers from the clips.  Vescey says in
today's post that the Celts are interested in Jon
Barry as a FA.  I think this guy stinks on ice, and
would rather have any number of CBA players.
Whatever.  Does anyone know when the trading can
start?  What's the hold up?