Re: Fwd: Odom back to school

>From: Way Of The Ray <wayray@ix.netcom.com>

>People need to get beyond this.  What happened, happened,.  Drafting
>Chauncy and trading him for Kenny Anderson may have been just as
>big as a setback.

And you would have drafted, who?  Tony Battie?  Brevin Knight?  Big f'ing
deal. It's not as if they missed an all star to pick Chauncey.  Actually, it
was worth taking a chance that he would be a point guard. I'm also not ready
to write off Kenny.

>We'll have to wait until the end results before rejoicing.

Why?  You regularly blast Pitino for trades that haven't happened yet, and
probably will never happen.  Surely it's OK for someone to say they're happy
it appears that, right now, Antoine is working very hard on his game.

Good night,
Jim