RE: pacers

Unless we give up something of little value like McCarty Minor or Anderson I would not take Davis. He has been an underachiever.

 Maybe Anderson & MCCarty for Davis & Travis Best ? (Is he still there ?)
Rose supposedly wants anew contract or out.  I am not sure we need another "show me the money" player.