Re: Thank You

I'd rather read a Jersey Red article that tells me
nothing than nothing.  At least as I'm reading I can
try to extrapolate something.  I'm desperate!  When
can teams begin trading?  The day after the finals?
When is the draft?  What is the deal with the August
moratorium?  Anybody know?  Has anybody heard anything
on WEEI?