Master P./Ricky P./"The Fetish"

>--- Way Of The Ray <wayray@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
>> He's always injured and he's represented by Master
>> P.
>> The C's have enough trouble with one client of his,
>> don't think they want two.

Mishra responded:

>Derek Anderson has always played well in games I hae seen so far. He is
>a good ball handler and a passer for an off guard. Regarding Master P,
>who knows whether the C's are having trouble or not.

C'mon Mishra...I'm shocked! You know they have to be having trouble with
Master P. How could they not? It's all that immoral Hip Hop/rap culture
that's ruining...well...you know...everything! Dear God, Mishra! The
"trouble" couldn't be with Pitino. And please, I don't want to hear about
Pitino making up that whole story about "trouble" with the negotiations.
Ricky is kind, just, fair, giving, gentle, hard working...and never lies.
Can we all say the same about Master P. and his kind? From all the reports
about Master P., he's......well.....you know.

Derek Anderson? You're right. He's a good ball handler and an "excellent"
passer. I tell you what. I'll cut Pitino a break. I'll forget about the
Walter McCarty mistake. If he stays away from Tony Delk he can obtain Derek
Anderson and I won't say a word about his obvious fetish. But if he ever
signs Delk....

Paul M.

.