No Subject

<The loss of Smits would add to Walsh's workload in trying to improve the
Pacers during the off-season. Fred Hoiberg and Mate Skelin are free agents,
while Dale Davis and Mark Pope are in option years and can file for free
agency.

Davis is due to receive $26,180,000 over the next four seasons. His agent,
Steve Kauffman, said Monday he has not decided whether to test the
marketplace.

"Dale and I are going to talk in the next couple of days," Kauffman said. "I
don't want to speculate." >

That's about 9 million a year. No wonder they are talking about trading him!
That's why:

1) Mercer and Ellison for Brown
or
2) Mercer and Anderson (and possibly Ellison) for Mashburn and Brown

makes alot more sense and alot more likely...

DJessen33