1969 NBA Finals

The Sporting News has a nice piece on the 1968-69 NBA Finals, where the Celtics won perhaps their most improbable championship, defeating the Fakers in what would be Sam Jones and Bill Russell's final season.  Find the article at http://www.sportingnews.com

Now, the burning question on my mind...how come ESPN Classic Sports has never shown that classic Game 7, the balloon game?  Do they have that game tape?  Or was it somehow destroyed and/or ABC lost it?  If anyone knows the answer to this, let me know.  And if anyone has a tape of this game 7, I'd like to know also.

Thanks,

Bob George

Read Bob George's Best Of Boston Sports At
http://www.bobgeorge.com