Rogers for Battie

I just went to Bskball.com, and it says that the Celtics are offering Battie
to the Clippers for Rodney Rogers, but if that deal doesn't happen, Rogers
is going to Houston.

What do you think about the trade?  Does it help or hurt the team?  Would
Rogers be a starter and Antoine a 3?

If that trade happens, what happens to Mercer?  I thought the Celtics were
going to use him to get a Power Forward!  Maybe he'll stay.  But if he goes,
what is the team looking for in return?  A point guard? Will Kenny be
packaged too?

Josh