Re: odom?

Odom reminds me a lot of Toni Kukoc.  I don't know
about his defense.  If we traded for a top five pick,
I guess we would be obliged to take Brand, Miller, or
Terry.  (Francis is too offensive minded for us).  I
would vote for Terry.  I wish the knicks would hurry
up and lose so the Pacers could lose the finals and we
could find out what's going to happen!