Donald "Slick" Watts

I think Rick will draft Donald "Slick" Watts with pick 55 if he is
available.  Watts is a 6 "4" point/shooting guard that can lead the break
and play defense (Dennis Johnson).  He is also the son of the Legendary
Slick Watts a former NBA player.

If the championship has to go  through Indiana, I think we need someone
that can guard Mark Jackson in the post.  Indiana feeds off of his post
play.  If you double team him, he will simply find Reggie or Chris Mullen
for the three.  We have no answer to stop him at this time.

Greg
gh18@juno.com