Re: Lewis & Drugs

I don't much like the widow Lewis, who is grasping or
self-righteous in a blind way, and has succeeded in
ruining her husband's good name.  I doubt it's as much
about money as about spite and vengeance.  As for her
not knowing, women believe what they want to believe,
but everyone knew that Reggie was a party guy.  A
friend of mine who went to Northeastern saw him
smoking a joint at a party as plain as day.  As for
coke, better men than Reggie have indulged and lived
to say they're sorry on Barbara Walters without having
to pay for it with their lives.