RP's style

Having watched nearly every game (on the tube) for both of RP's years, I
have to say that his constant "coaching" from the bench has to drive most
players, and perhaps especially young players, CRAZY!
It wears me out just listening to him.

Most of you can probably relate to this analogy:  In my pickup game, which
plays 3 times a week, there is always a guy or two doing more coaching than
playing, constantly screaming at teammates to "get back!" or "rebound!"
"play D!".  Are these guys loved?

Hardly.  Actually in my game, they usually get popped every now and again!