Rick as PJ.

>* Out of anyone on the team, Mercer seemed the most unhappy last season,
>especially as the losses mounted. Insiders claim he's tiring of Pitino's
>act after four years (two at Kentucky, two in Boston); some say Mercer has
>never forgiven Pitino for upbraiding him for poor play on a team flight in
>front of his teammates (it happened after a game in Phoenix during Mercer's
>rookie season -- apparently, the coach was so harsh that Mercer almost
>broke into tears).<<

I've only heard the part about "Mercer tiring of Pitino's act," as reported
by my cynical uncle Peter. So far we have reports of three players crying
in two years: first, the reports of Walker after a Wizards' game, next was
the Pierce story, and now this one. Is Pitino a closet PJ Carlesimo?
Where's Sprewell when you need him?

Paul M.