RE: Spurs

Give me a break Claudia/Blazerfan you are so freaking predictable, don't you have any dignity at all.  I never said I was some kind of Blazer fanatic, far from it.  I went off big time when they acted like a bunch of 3rd rate children jumping around with their shirts off, after beating old and tired Jazz, somehow like when Walton had just beaten the Sixers.  Any fool could have told you that they were done after that display of courage.  Walton had won a title, something the Blazers might never see again at this rate.

Are you a fan of Damon submarining the entire franchise to serve his petty ego?  How about Rasheed proving to the world his self worth acting like a complete idiot?  And where exactly were Grant, Jackson, Sabonis and Rider in this series?

You think I am a bandwagon fan, get a life.  Living in the Portland area anyone who loves this game as much as I couldn't help watching with earnest their success this year, but I will always call a spade when I see one, and they are heading right back into the hole they came from, and they should take you with them.

Bandwagoner huh, where was your criticism when I posted the Steve Duin column, blowing the team out of the water?  Should I post a couple of the many letters in the Oregonian supporting his viewpoint?  Would that make you come to terms with my true feelings about the team?

Just once I wish you would explain you presence on this list, and please don't say it was because of Kenny, because personally Sir, after this boys tank job this past season, this tells us all everything we ever needed to know about you.  Why not pick a star to follow that doesn't going around embarrassing himself, his family and his teammates once and awhile.  Where will Kenny be next year, I hope in the Fleet Center's visiting locker room no more than a couple times.  If only the ownership could figure out a way to send this punk out of town ASAP. He and his stable of cars deserve the Clippers, then maybe you could move down there to kiss up to your boy.

Now don't get me started on this matter or I might really get upset.

Claudia, next time pick a tag that actually means something more than wimp.

Greg