Re: dilettantish-Reply-Reply again

Again, I agree.  I think Pierce could lose a good ten
pounds.  He has a good first step, but he isn't nearly
as explosive as he should be.  I think that has a lot
to do with why he spends so much time spotting up for
three point jumpers.  He's tired.  He's so strong,
though.  He could really be great.  Antoine needs to
keep him focuses and competitive, like Bird did for
Parish.  Don't laugh.  Antoine is nothing if not
focused and competitive.