Re: dilettantish -Reply -Reply

>>> <j.hironaka@unesco.org> 06/04/99 12:18pm >>>
Hi Ryan:

Without necessarily challenging the overall gist of your post, I'd still say
wait a second on your "weak draft" conclusion, even if it looks a little
dicey right now from #1 through #3. <<<

Hey Joe:

I agree about this not being a weak draft (in fact, at times it seems like
I've been the only one making that claim), to the extent that I have
consistently reiterated this point in assessing the Potapenko for DeClerq
+ lottery pick trade.

I was just saying that if ever there was a draft to miss out on, this is
probably the one.  I really like some of the players who are likely to slip
down past the #8 spot this year (Quincy Lewis, Wally Sczerbiak, Evan
Eschmeyer, Ken Thomas, Ron Artest, William Avery, etc. etc.), so no
argument there!

Ryan