Re: Knicks may be better

In a message dated 6/2/99 11:06:14 PM Eastern Daylight Time, bocelts@usit.net
writes:

<< I wouldn't assume that the Knicks are out of this because Ewing is
 hurt.  They are playing with intensity, teamwork and the inspiration it
 takes to win, maybe win it all.  As much as I would hate to see either
 NY or Portland win, I think the Knicks might be better in some ways
 without Patrick.

Against most teams I'd agree but without Ewing they not going to be able to
neutralize Smits like they did in the first two games.  Dudley can defend him
to a point but will also get in foul trouble.  Smits on the otherhand has
been in foul trouble in the first 2 games but doesn't need to foul Dudley.
At least I hope I'm right - as a Celtics fan in NY I've grown up hating the
Knicks.

George