-----Original Message-----
From: uunet!igtc.com!owner-celtics
[mailto:uunet!igtc.com!owner-celtics]On Behalf Of Dan Forant Sr
Sent: Wednesday, June 02, 1999 7:57 AM
To: uunet!igtc.com!celtics
Subject: Pacers & Refs 1 Knicks 1

Pacers got a gift, compliments of the NBA refs. A no foul call on Ewings
jump shot (not the last one), Cambys foul when it was a Pacer charge, and a
call on Millers jumper (the winner) replay shows there was no foul.

Pacers will have to regroup fast if their going to win a game in the Empire
State. There will be fireworks before this one is over.