Samaki

My thoughts on Samaki:

I live in the Dallas area. Samaki was thought of as part of the core but
rejected early contract offers. People have complained all year how Nelson
wouldn't play the young guys as he tried to make the playoffs with this loser
team. Nelson had alot of veterans and inexperienced players in this position
and Walker became a forgotten man with the emergence of Trent....Nelson will
try anything if he can work out that he can get a extra jock in a trade. If
think the Celts are looking to sign Walker for the middle-class exception and
Nellie is trying to get something out of the Celts in a sign-and-trade....I
think Walker has talent and NBA power forward size. He just hasn't put it all
together. Who knows if Pitino can take him to the next level. Walker has kind
of become known for some pretty bonehead moves on the floor. In a game last
spring with Golden State, Chris Mills (of Golden St) got the ball after a
jump ball and proceeded to dribble to the wrong basket. As teammates and fans
started to yell, Samaki got into the spirit of things and fouled Mills WHO
WAS TRYING TO SCORE A BASKET FOR THE MAVERICKS!!! Whew....

DJessen33