great to be a celtics fan

With all the pro hoops happening this week in Boston and free agent signings soon, this is a great time to be a celtics fan.  We have some good young players who may really develop.  Some new prospects who may make the team.  And a chance at Vin Baker who really should take the 2 million dollar exception and play at home.  People say he can make more money elsewhere, but you can't underestimate the value of being close to family and friends.  I think Pitino has done a great job trying to get the young players ready for the new season, only 3 monthes away.  He will never trade Walker or Mercer - he is Kentucky Blue all the way.  Wayne Turner will make a difference for our team defensively.  I look forward to reports from the Brian Shaw League.  You Bostonians are so lucky to be so close to the team.

Lance Gee
Colusa, CA