RE: Sportsline

I agree, he's a key role player but nowhere near worth $10 Million.  Who's
his agent Master P !

 I was watching the baseball hall of fame induction and it just brought
back memories of guys who came to play every night, never made much
compared to today's athletes , have records some probably will never be
surpassed , and played the game for 20+ years, some with the same team !
 You just don't see that loyalty in today's game.

On Friday, July 23, 1999 5:58 AM, Michael J.King Sr.
[SMTP:kingpin@primenet.com] wrote:
> At 08:49 PM 7/22/99 -0700, John Lyell wrote:
> >On Thursday, July 22, 1999 6:13 PM, peter delevett
> >
> >I agree Funderburke is about the only one worth going after, also Bo
Outlaw