Re: Fortson

> BTW, has anyone even heard a whisper that this deal
>  with Denver has any substance to it at all?

I think Denver is looking to shore up their 2 guard position with a young
player and they don't have a first round pick next year. They have solid
young players in MyDyess and LaFrenz and now another forward, Posey, so they
have plenty of forwards (not to mention Keon Clark). I don't see where
Fortson fits in the starting lineup once LaFrenz returns. He really did have
some nice numbers rebounding towards the end of the season, can plug a hole
and get his nose dirty. Defensively, I don't know, his height might hurt him
here at the four. But because of Denver's and our needs and excesses, I think
it is a real possibility. However, I think they have to throw in something
else in a Mercer for Fortson swap....

DJessen33