Re: Fortson

This so true and remains my one indisputable proof of
how stupid GMs and even professional scouts are.  They
talk about one guy as being a "natural center" because
he's seven feet tall, and another as being a power
forward because he's 6 10, even if they have the same
game and weight!  It's like seven feet is some kind of
magic number.  There are still today, if you can
believe it, sportswriters who say that Tim Duncan
isn't a natural center!  Tim Duncan!  If anybody on
that team isn't a natural center it's David Robinson,
who prefers to play facing the basket.

BTW, has anyone even heard a whisper that this deal
with Denver has any substance to it at all?  Or is it
like the fraudulent Mercer-for-Steve Nash deal that
some guy posted on the usenet list?  I love it, but it
seems too good to be true.  Fortson is an equal or
better talent than Mercer, and big with more
impressive stats.  If we got him it would be quite a
coup, and no one could gainsay Pitino.