Re: Knicks Team In Boston Summer League Will Present Challenge To Celtics Dominance

FWIW, I read in the NY Post that Fred "Edel" Weis wasn't planning to
play next year in the NBA, even though his dad is excited that he got
drafted. The Boston tournament will probably give the Knicks a good
indication of Weis boy's readiness to play. His stats last season in
France were mediocre and I was surprised he got drafted ahead of guys
like Ron Artest, Quincy Lewis, James Posey etc.

Paul Pierce definitely doesn't need to play anymore this summer. He has
nothing to prove and there is a very long season ahead. I'd much prefer
to see Battie, Walker and Vitaly in the same lineup. It's nice I guess
to also see "Waltah" scoring points and gaining back confidence. I'd
love to know if Damon Jones really is superior to Wayne Turner and
Ollie/Garnett.