RE: Coming back to earth

On Monday, July 19, 1999 5:48 PM, peter delevett
[SMTP:pdelevett@amcity.com] wrote:
> A question for all of you who have seen the Celts' performances in the
summer leagues:

> Assuming this league is, as much as anything, an audition for the
third-string
> spots at point and two guard, who do you guys think has done the best
job? Who
> do you expect to see on the Celtics' bench this season?
>
> Point guard: Marlon Garnett/Wayne Turner/Kevin Ollie
> Off guard: Bruce Bowen/Adrian Griffin/Kris Clack

In the summer league Ollie probably looked like the closest thing to an all
around player, but still I think Damon Jones would be a better offensive
solution, especially if we can't move Anderson, at least he showed some
outside shooting potential.

Bowen did not look that great the games I saw, I think Clack or Griffin
would be a better choice if only we could get Griffin's offense & Clacks
defense !

> Finally, what do people who've seen these games think about Riley's ch
ances of
> being re-signed to back up Vitaly? Thanks.

Riley sucks let him go !