Celtics-Bucks game

I went back to the summer league site and it shows that the Celtics won
112-107.  It does say however that there are 12 seconds remaining!

I doubt the Bucks would come back, but it is always possible.

Tony Battie had a spectacular game. 24 pts on 10/16 shooting and 14
rebounds.

Kevin Ollie had 22 points and 3 assists.

McCarty and Garnett had 14 points and Adrian Griffin had 13 points and 5
rebounds.

The one disturbing thing is that J. Allen on the Bucks had 29 bucks and went
to the line 22 times making 20 of them!

Robert Traylor also added 15 points 10 rebounds for the Bucks.

Josh