Adrian Griffin and Question

As I look at the stats for the Celtics-Vancouver game (which the Celtics won
102-87) I see a pretty impressive performance from Adrian Griffin.

15pts on 5 for 11 shooting, 5 for 6 at the free throw line, 2 assists, and
the most impressive of all 9 rebounds!

I've seen him play on the Connecticut Pride, and theis guy is good!

The Celtics have to sign him!

One question though.  If they were to sign him, they would have to use the
$1 million dollar exception, right?

Does that mean if we get him, we can't get Wayne Turner? (I'm not saying I
want him, but it sounds like he's playing pretty decent)

Does anyone know if Damon Jones is playing in the Boston Summer League?  Or
is he mad that the Celtics didn't sign him at the end of the season? (Isn't
that what happened?)

Thanks!

Josh