Re: PF Possibilities

Maybe, but who does he take minutes away from? If he plays SF, it means fewer
minutes there for either Walker or Pierce (regardless of whatever happens with
Mercer); and if they try him as an undersized PF, he's taking minutes from
Walker or Battie (not to mention a healthy Popeye). I'm not sure that in
either scenario his production greatly (if at all) outweighs the production of
the people he'd be replacing. So how would you see Rogers fitting into the rotation?