PF Possibilities

I checked over that list of free agents and checked the stats of a few PF
types. After perusing this list, I have two comments: I'm still opposed to
Rodney Rogers (terrible rebounding numbers, and though I know Pitino's
thinking of him mainly as a second-unit scorer, there are other guys here with
better scoring numbers); and, I'd be willing to reconsider my previous
position on Lorenzen Wright, given his per-minute boarding numbers. However, I
still believe Wright would only take minutes away from Tony Battie, and I
would be very concerned about his 'tude and about the Clippers' asking price
-- this guy already is on record as saying he wants the max, which I believe
the numbers don't justify.

I tried to avoid the obviously-overpriced guys on the list, eg Clifford
Robinson, as well as the ancient, eg Terry Cummings and AC Green. These are
guys we may be able to sign for an exemption who could provide some help on
the boards and defensively, should Popeye Jones not be able to make it back.

One last question: Has anybody seen a site that breaks out per-minute
rebounding averages? That would be helpful, as I did this rather unscientifically.

OK, on to the stats: (note: none of these guys were real notable shotblockers,
w/ the possible exception of Wright)

NAME			HT/WT		BORN	MPG		PPG		RPG
Mark Bryant		6'9, 250	1965	26		9		5
L. Funderburke	6'9, 230	1970	20		9		4.7
Tom Hammonds	6'9, 225	1967	14		4.3		2.8
Pig Miller		6'9, 255	1971	8.6		2.4		2.3
Rodney Rogers	6'7, 255	1971	20		7.4		3.8
Samaki Walker	6'9, 258	1976	14		6		3.7
Aaron Williams	6'9, 225	1971	11		4		3.2
Lo Wright		6'11, 240	1975	23		6.6		7.5 	(.8 bpg)

Compare for yourselves, I think there are certainly guys here (like Bryant)
who give you decent production at a lowe price, which I'm not sure can be said
for Rogers or Wright. Happy perusing.