Lorenzen Wright

This from the Portland Oregonian today:

"The Los Angeles Clippers want to re-sign (Lorenzen) Wright, but the
Blazers, Miami Heat and others are hoping to lure him with the $2 million
exception, and Boston is trying to get him in a trade package. "

This is a guy quite a few people on this list have speculated about, but
until this I hadn't seen anything written or said about him. I doubt Mercer
is involved in these talks, but maybe Barros and/or Battie? He'd be a fine
acquisition for the right price.

Mark