Re: FINAL FINAL LIST

At 10:53 AM 2/8/99 -0500, Theresa Lee wrote:
This is it!  The Celtics are now 1-1 with two road games coming up in the next two days. So far the 25 game predictors are right on track. The big news is that the Celtics are tied for second in the Atlantic Division and the NEW YORK KNICKS are in LAST PLACE. Well, I can enjoy it for a day or two, can't I? Hey Warwick, your predictions are all upsidedown in the Atlantic...Philly's on top!

Theresa

Name                    # Wins
Chris Littlefield               20

I was just weeding out old eekmail after finally getting back online, and was kind of sad to realize that the C's went 19-31--lower than our most pessimistic prediction...what a weird season this has been.

Now, I'm going to sit and think really hard about *next* season.

poof...