Re: Pitino Pissed Off At Walker: Jersey Red's Killer Column: Very Good Stuff Seriously

It is hard to take these guys seriously, after all Holley went to
checkout Antoine in Chicago a couple of weeks ago. He wrote that
Antoine was in great shape and doing everything that was asked of him.
Now in a couple of weeks, everything has changed, Antoine has become a
lazy fat slug worthy of being traded.

Bulpett, JR etc need to take a break..guys the basketball season is
over, it will start again giving you all a chance to write again. I
also think Gaston should redo Pitino's contract and insert a clause
saying that he is not allowed to have a posse. His posse's are more
dangerous than Iverson's. They have  infilterated the media. All this
makes me yearn for ML Carr in his first year as coach who won 33 games
with inferior talent but atleast we didn't have to put up with all this
crap. - Mishra